Acupuncture For Pain
- Little Acupuncture utilizes acupuncture, electro acupuncture, modern scalp acupuncture, modern auricular acupuncture, tuina (chinese massage), Medical Thai Acupressure, stretch coaching for at home care, herbal therapy, Acu point injection of homeopathics, cupping, guasha, professional supplementation, therapeutic systemic enzyme therapy, and dietary advice for the reduction of inflammation.
- When needed, the attending physician will refer the patient to an experienced a chiropractor or healthcare physician for treatment and evaluation. As primary care physicians, Little Acupuncture physicians are trained to identify serious issues that need to be treated by an allopathic physician and will refer them to the appropriate physician.
- Bone fractures are only treated after treatment by an allopathic physician. Post fracture recovery can potentially be improved by 30% with the use of herbs, herbal topicals when able, homeopathic medications, and acupuncture. The attending Acupuncture physician will work with the allopathic physician to help in rapid recovery.
- Minor burns can be treated effectively with herbal ointments. Serious burns must be treated in a hospital. Recovery may be improved with acupuncture, herbs, and herbal ointments when indicated.
- Head trauma
- Any head trauma must be first evaluated by an appropriate ER physician. Post trauma recovery can be improved with acupuncture. Research based supplementation may be prescribed to reduce inflammation in the brain, and in severe cases digestive issues resulting from a severe head injury.
- Trigeminal neuralgia can be treated effectively with acupuncture. Rapid recovery with acupuncture has been shown in many studies.
- Tuina is basically Chinese orthopedic massage and bone adjustment.
- Little Acupuncture’s lead Acupuncture Physician, Stephen Little, received training in Tuina from Tuina Master Dr. Hsu, the head of the Traumatology department at China Medical University Hospital, and initial training from one the leading masters of Tuina in the US, Dr. Dong.
- Stephen also has extensive training and experience in Myofascial Release, Myoskeletal Alignment, Medical Thai Acupressure, and a highly therapeutic form of Deep Tissue Massage.
Contact us now, leave a voicemail at anytime, or email us at LittleAcupuncture@gmail.com
SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT