ABOUT OUR FEES:
Just like any other doctor, we do not know what we are going to need to do or how much it is going to cost until we see you. However, most insurance is accepted. If you would like, we will be happy to provide you with a copy of our fee schedule during your first appointment or FREE 15-minute Phone Consultation**15-Minute Phone consultations are to discuss pricing and if our treatments are right for you only. Over 15-Minutes is not a consultation, but requires an appointment. A first appointment is comprehensive and discusses your medical history and specific case. They may take on average an hour to an hour and a half. We spend more time with our patients, so they spend more time being healthy..
If you know you do not have insurance that covers acupuncture, but would like us to try to bill your insurance, you may pay your bill up front and will be credited should insurance cover part or all of your visit. Unfortunately, this is the best and the only way to know if your insurance will cover other treatments offered such as injection therapy.
For patient’s without any insurance please schedule your FREE 15-minute Phone Consultation* and we would be happy to go over pricing for your specific case.
Click to Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
Sign up to receive notifications of new articles by email, new treatment options, and specials only available to subscribers.
We are a Primary Care Physician in the state of Florida and are able to bill insurance for most visits; however you may be covered for Acupuncture specifically as well.
- Does my insurance company cover acupuncture?
- It is not which insurance company will or will not cover acupuncture therapy. It is your policy determines if you have acupuncture coverage or not
- Insurance companies that have accepted acupuncture include:
- Auto Insurance
- Bluecross & Blueshield
- United Health Care
- May I send you my insurance information before my first visit?
- Whether you are a new or existing patient, we would love to check your insurance information.
- Please complete the Insurance Verification Form and do one of the following prior to your appointment:
- Fax: 954-349-6949
- E-mail: LittleAcupuncture@gmail.com
- Or call: 954-349-6551
- Bring with you on your first visit.
- How long until I know whether or not I have coverage?
- Once we receive your insurance information, our staff will verify your benefits and you will be informed about the coverage under your plan within 2-3 Business days, but usually sooner. However, some insurance companies will not give that information to us. In that case you will need to pay up front and should the insurance pay out after billing you will be reimbursed for the amount your insurance covered.
- Are you In Network with my insurance company?
- We are an “Out of Network” provider for all PPO insurances.
- I have an HMO, Medicare or Medicaid policy. Will it cover acupuncture?
- Unfortunately, neither HMO’s nor Medicare/Medicaid covers acupuncture services at this time.
- By switching from an HMO to PPO insurance, you are able to see any doctor that you choose and you are not limited to needing referrals.
- But I have a Supplement to my Medicare Policy. What about now?
- Most Medicare Supplements follow Medicare guidelines. There are a few that do and we should be able to find out for you.
- I have an HMO or no insurance plan at all. Can I make payments?
- If you have an HMO plan, a PPO plan with a deductible or no insurance plan at all, payment is due at time the service is rendered. However, we also offer specials monthly, referral discounts, discounts for specific professions and a discount on packages of more than 10 services purchased.
- I was involved in a car accident. Can Acupuncture help me?
- YES! Acupuncture is very effective at alleviating pain, spasms and injuries of different parts of the body resulting from car accident. Check with your car insurance company immediately after an accident to see if yours still offers this amazing benefit.
*15-Minute Phone consultations are to discuss pricing and if our treatments are right for you only. Over 15-Minutes is not a consultation, but requires an appointment. A first appointment is comprehensive and discusses your medical history and specific case They may take on average an hour to an hour and a half. We spend more time with our patients, so they spend more time being healthy.