The natural way to younger skin with Facial acupuncture and medicinal herbs. Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture.
Facial acupuncture and medicinal herbs is a natural way to prevent aging and rejuvenate the skin. Needles are inserted into the acupuncture points in the face and body to stimulate the body to rebuild the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. For good results, the body must be treated first with acupuncture and medicinal herbs before the face to give the body the ability to bring more circulation to the face and rebuild the tissues. A weak improperly functioning body will yield poor skin and poor treatment outcomes. Acupuncture and medicinal herbs will support and stimulate the body to rebuild the tissues, then the facial acupuncture will stimulate the tissues in the face to rebuild. A set of 10-15 visits 2 to 3 times per week is required every 2 to 3 years, with once a month booster treatments to maintain the skin properly. Beautiful skin is possible with acupuncture and medicinal herbs with out the need for surgery.
What kind of facial results can patients expect and how long do they last?
- Improvement in fine lines and a diminishing of deeper wrinkles
- Improved muscle tone and firmer jaw line
- Moisturized, softer skin and more even skin tone
- Reduction in puffiness
- Reduction or elimination of rosacea and acne
- General health benefits include but are not limited to: reduction in mild anxiety and/or depression, reduction in hot flashes, increased energy, reduced insomnia, improved digestion.
Results can last from 3 to 5 years with maintenance.
Patients should expect to purchase a series of 10(+) bi-weekly sessions*
Who is the perfect candidate for an Acupuncture Facial?
- Ideal candidates for Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture are aged 35-60
- Not expenting instant results
- Looking for a safe natural method