The Acupuncture Facial
Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
Mei Zen™ Cosmetic Acupuncture Protocol is a minimally invasive method for facial skin anti-aging. Patients can expect elimination or softening of fine lines and deep wrinkles, the gentle facial treatment also stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin, improves circulation and enhances the overall appearance of the skin.
The Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System™ is an organized piece of work developed from research, clinical experience, and schooling. Course materials include a bibliography of sources. The needling techniques are based on information from Twelve Ancient Methods of Insertion into the Twelve Regular Channels (the Nei Jing) and other sources including Master Tong’s Acupuncture.
What kind of facial results can patients expect and how long do they last?
- Improvement in fine lines and a diminishing of deeper wrinkles
- Improved muscle tone and firmer jaw line
- Moisturized, softer skin and more even skin tone
- Reduction in puffiness
- Reduction or elimination of rosacea and acne
- General health benefits include but are not limited to: reduction in mild anxiety and/or depression, reduction in hot flashes, increased energy, reduced insomnia, improved digestion.
Results can last from 3 to 5 years with maintenance.
Patients should expect to purchase a series of 10(+) bi-weekly sessions*
Who is the perfect candidate for an Acupuncture Facial?
- Ideal candidates for Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture are aged 35-60
- Not expenting instant results
- Looking for a safe natural method
*Missing appointments or taking breaks for vacations or sick days will increase the number of sessions or require a restart of the treatment protocol. Results are not guaranteed. Smokers, diabetics, and those with excessive sun damage are not candidates.
Contact us now, leave a voicemail at any time, or email us at LittleAcupuncture@gmail.com
SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT